Loading…
Back To Schedule
Thursday, March 26 • 10:10am - 10:40am
How the Best Companies Find and Leverage Talent to Thrive in the Digital Era

Sign up or log in to save this to your schedule, view media, leave feedback and see who's attending!

During these unprecedented times, dualities mark the extraordinary situation we find ourselves in. For example, let’s talk about how business decision-makers, have long leveraged the gig advantage. They've come to accept that at any given time, 10 percent of the workforce will choose to work remotely. The remaining 90 percent, for the most part, follow the 9-to-5 in-office routine. COVID-19 just turned that on its head. Today, 90 percent of almost any workforce is forced into social distancing. It must work not just remotely distributed like the gig worker but also find ways to manage their inter-dependencies. The workplace must now quickly evolve to enable people to stay connected with digital collaboration tools, build new skills around new ways of working, and to embrace a digital culture. The distributed and dependent paradox can only work in an environment of trust, and we must transform our workplaces for this future. The paradigm will change in so many ways. Let’s find out how.

Speakers
avatar for Ravi Kumar

Ravi Kumar

President, Infosys


Thursday March 26, 2020 10:10am - 10:40am
Virtual Summit Online